Introducing the Superpak
Enjoy a faster self-charging battery with the world’s smallest 10,000mAh rechargeable battery. The powerful Superpak provides a lightning quick 2.4A charging input which is up to 2X faster than conventional chargers. Plus, the Superpak is made to work with all your favorite gadgets including the all-new iPhone 6 and Note 4.
One of the best features of the Superpak is its compact size. In fact, the Superpak is the world’s smallest 10,000mAh battery! Enjoy massive amounts of power wherever life takes you. Easily able to fit in a pocket or purse, the Superpak makes portable power easier than ever.
A Charge Like no Other
The Superpak brings charging to the next level with its powerful SuperX charging design. Featuring a powerful 2.4A input, the Superpak can recharge itself up to 2X faster than conventional batteries. Now spend more time moving, and less time next to an outlet.
Features of the Superpak
A Smarter Charger
Featuring uSmart charging technology, the Superpak can automatically identify and match your devices fastest charging speed (max 2.4A) for a quicker, more efficient charge.
Two Adapters: One Cable
Enjoy two cables in one with the Superpak charging cable. This smart cable features both a micro-USB adapter and an MFI certified Apple lightning adapter. Simply pick the adapter you need for the most convenient way to charge.
Advanced Cable Design
Use one cable to charge all your favorite products.
Manufracturer Part Numbe: I-14B-CBL
Product Dimension: 3.5 x 3.1 x 0.8 inch
Product Weight: 8.0 oz
Capacity: 10000 mAh
Input: SuperX - 5V/2.4A
Output-1: uSmart - 5V/2.1A
Output-2: uSmart - 5V/1.0A
Built to Last
Engineered to be smarter, the Superpak features advanced circuitry which helps prevent overheating, overcharging, and short-circuiting. The Superpak also comes with a full 1-year warranty to ensure our products work the way you need them to.
- 1. What’s so special about the Super Pak?
- A: The Superpak uses a proprietary 2.4A charging input which charges the pack itself up to 2x faster than conventional chargers. The Superpak is also the world’s smallest 10,000mAh battery, meaning it is super portable and super powerful!
- 2. Why does the Superpak have 2 USB ports? Which one should I use?
- A: The Superpak has a 2.1A output as well as a 1.0A. The higher amperage is meant for tablet charging, while the 1.0A USB port is ideal for charging a smartphone, such as your iPhone or Android phone.
- 3. Is the Superpak better for iPhone or Android?
- A: The Superpak includes uSmart ports which automatically identify your specific device and matches its maximum charging speed, so your phone’s battery won’t be at risk of any damage regardless of the type of phone, tablet, or electronic device.
- 4. Is a cable included?
- A: The Superpak comes with a single cable with two tips: a Micro USB cable for Android phones, and a Lightning cable for iPhone 5 & 6’s.