Market Research Analyst Position
Our Market Analysts track past and current sales trends to help plan effective product campaigns. Marketing Analysts secure and review vast amounts of data to forecast market potential, pricing, and marketing strategies of our products. Market Analysts must be highly motivated, efficient at analyzing data, be provide concise and effective presentations to upper-management. They must also be able to understand current marketing concepts and trends and be able to present viable resolutions to contemporary marketing demands.
- · Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- · Formulating analysis plans and acquiring client sign-off
- · Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured
- · Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- · Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
- · Making presentations—answering questions and instilling confidence
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.
- Passionate with working in the mobile accessory industry.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Experience in Market Research Working Environment or Master Degree in Related Field is a plus.