Double Battery Life
Ex-Era can double the usage time for your iPhone 4 and 4S and helps users fully utilize their iPhone to complete daily tasks, such as Talk, web, text, video, music and gaming, without worrying about always having to recharge.
The EX-Era case is designed to its minimum form factor, plus a 2 piece slide-on detachable design, Ex-Era will only add the bulk when you need extra juice
The Ex-Era features a swappable battery module. It enables endless power supply for your iPhone with additional batteries (purchased separately).
The durable and stylish case offers the full protection of a hard-shell case and will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches, so your phone will look and function like new.
Don’t give up any iPhone features or functionality. With the Exera, you’ll be able to easily access all of your controls, as well as speaker and microphone.
Slim Back Cover
Swap on the slim back cover, the exera will convert the iPhone back to the size and weight you first fall in love with.
Material: Lithium Polymer
Dimension: 120x62x18 (mm)
Charging Time: 3-4 hours
Life Cycles: >500 Cycles
Made for iPhone
Featuring Apple's coveted "Made for iPhone" certification, this powerful smart battery case has passed various lab test to ensure safety and reliability
- 1. How do I install the Exera Case onto my phone?
- A: The uNu Exera Protective Battery Case has several pieces, a master piece which has the Apple 30-pin connector located at the bottom, a slim back cover, a battery casing, a Lithium Ion battery, and a color bumper. Please connect the iPhone to the Apple 30 pin connector on the master piece. Secondly, place the color bumper on top of the master piece with iPhone facing up and using your fingers gently snap the bumper on to the master piece going from top to bottom. Next, place the uNu Exera Battery into the battery casing. (Make sure to match up the contacts on the battery and the casing) Finally, in this next step, you have the option of using the slim back-cover or the battery shell. Place the small prongs of the back cover onto the back of the master piece and gently slide down to snap the cover into place.
- 2. How many color bumpers are available for the Exera iPhone 4/4S Battery Case?
- A: Currently there are 8 vivid colors to choose from and more on the way. Also the case itself comes in two different colors, Matte Black and Glossy White.
- 3. Is the battery replaceable for this case?
- A: Yes, not only is the battery itself swappable, the back cover and the bumper are also exchangeable too!
- 4. How do I get the most out of my battery case?
- A: To ensure that the case continues to give double the battery life and double charging speed for as long as possible, follow these helpful tips: Fully charging the case by itself overnight before using the product for the first time. Turning on the case only after the battery of the phone gets low, then using it to charge the phone to ensure maximal lifetime of the battery, and keeping the battery case out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. Additionally, the Exera Case has the ability to swap the battery casing with a slim back cover to reduce weight and ensure a longer lasting battery by reducing its usage.