UNU ENERPAK VAULT UNIVERSAL BATTERY PACK
Secure the ultimate power within the Enerpak Vault Universal Battery Pack. Constructed to be the apex of battery power, the Vault boasts a massive 11,000mAh capacity. This huge capacity is capable of powering tablets, phones, and almost any other portable device, making it ideal for extended trips and high-demand users. Also, engineered to have two USB-ports, each with its own unique power output, the Enerpak Vault allows for tablets and phones or other small devices to be charged simultaneously to maximize productivity.
Immense Battery Life
Equipped with uNu's largest battery yet, the Enerpak Vault packs a whopping 11,000mAh. The power potential carried by a fully charged vault can completely power any tablet (including the iPad) and re-charge any smartphone up to 6X!
Combining astounding power with industry-leading technology, the Enerpak Vault boasts a plethora of benefits. Designed with two USB ports for charging multiple devices, an LED battery capacity status indicator, and state-of-the-art battery circuitry to ensure optimal efficiency, the Vault is the only battery for providing massive amounts of high-powered, reliable energy.
Dual Port Charging with 2.1A Output
Made to increase productivity, the Enerpak Vault comes equipped with two different USB ports which can power devices simultaneously. The first, capable of charging at 2.1A is perfect for charging larger devices, including tablets, quickly and reliably. The second USB port is made for charging almost any phone or small electronic device to ensure on-the-go readiness.
The Power of "uNuversal"
Using a 1A USB port to charge almost any USB device, the Enerpak Tube effectively charges most electronics at significantly superior speeds compared to traditional USB batteries. Therefore, no matter what the device, an alternative power source is always within reach.
Micro USB Recharge Cable
Enerpak Vualt 11000mAh Battery Pack
Quick User Guide
Material: ABS Plastic
Capacity: 11000mAh Input: 5V / 1A
Output: 5V / 1A (USB)
Life Cycle: >500 cycles
- An awesome device
- posted by Raymundo on 3/6/13
- I'm always on the go and travel regularly for both business and pleasure. I have numerous devices; iPhone, iPad, Motorola and Plantronics wireless headphones. I love all these devices but power consumption is always an issue. I initially bought a smaller external battery for my iPhone but it fell well short of my power needs and would not charge my iPad or any of my other devices. I did some diligence and found uNu. I read several reviews regarding both their products and customer service, found both to be stellar and decided to buy their latest and greatest enerpak vault. I initially bought -1- unit for myself and found the quality of the product and the power capacity so superior to anything on the market I decided to buy -4- additional units for my family and friends. Everyone I know has multiple devices and I am confident they will love this thoughtful gift as much as I do!
- Great Product
- posted by Brian on 2/15/13
- I purchased this product a little over a week ago. I have not needed to recharge it yet and I own an iPad and iPhone. Really Cool! Thanks UNU!
- Best solution for multiple device users
- posted by Frank Turk on 2/12/13
Listen: if you travel at all, and you spend most of your time on the airplane rather than in the airport, and you use more than one mobile device, this is your ticket to extraordinary charge life and optimal productivity. If you can stay awake long enough to run this power supply down to zero, I want to hear your story.
I bought mine for less than they are selling them here at UNU, but it is totally worth the price UNU is charging.
I bought the UNU dual USB battery pack three weeks ago on WOOT.com because I have been searching for a high-capacity battery solution that could support both my iPhone and my Android tablet while I travel. I came for the 11000 mAh capacity. I stayed for the compact size & easy use.
- UNU is a great company
- posted by Bradleyw801 on 2/7/13
- I bought one of the 11000mah battery backups off woot, unfortunately it wasn't working properly when I got it. One email to UNU and they sent me a replacement no questions asked. If I ever need a product of this type again, this will be the first company I look to.
- posted by 1st Review on 12/17/12
- this is an amazing battery!
1. How many times can this device charge my iPhone?
A: Because each generation of iPhone has a different battery capacity charging results from the Enerpak Vault can vary. However, iPhone 4 users can generally expect about five full charges while iPhone 5 users should expect about four.
2. Can I use this device to charge other, various devices?
A: Yes, the Enerpak Vault is uNuversal, meaning you can use the Vault to charge any devices that use a micro-USB port to charge!
3. I left my Enerpak in the car for a few hours, and when I returned the Enerpak was very hot, does this adversely affect the battery inside?
A: We recommended that the Enerpak is always kept in a cool location for a couple of reasons. One, heat will degrade the battery. Two, such a hot case could hurt you.
4. How many charging cycles does the Enerpak Vault have?
A: The uNu Enerpak Vault generally yields 500 charging cycles in its lifetime.
5. Where do I buy the tips for the Vault if I lose them?
A: If you have misplaced a specific charging tip please use our technical support form to request a new tip.
6. Is the warranty for this product similar to the warranty on the phone cases?
A: All products sold by uNu Electronics are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty. For more information on our warranty please click here.
7. What is special about this particular Enerpak?
A: The Enerpak Vault has the ability to charge multiple products at once. The Vault can charge both a smartphone and a tablet simultaneously. The 11,000mAh is the most powerful of all the uNu products, perfect for heavy-users and extended trips.
8. What can I do to get the most out of my battery?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the Enerpak by itself overnight before using the product for the first time and keeping the Enerpak out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your Enerpak click here.
9. How do I charge my Enerpak?
A: Use the included micro-USB cable and attach the micro-USB (the smaller end) end into the Enerpak where it says “IN”. Plug the other end of the cable into an available USB port either on a computer or USB wall charger. If done properly an LED display will appear next to the power button on the front of the Enerpak and will begin flashing. If there is only one bar flashing, the Enerpak is empty, if there are four bars the Enerpak is full.
10. How do I know if my Enerpak Vault has power?
A: PRESS the power button on the front of the Enerpak once. A LED display will appear. The number of bars shown indicates the amount of charge left in the battery. 4 lights =100% - 75%, 3 lights = about 75% - 50%, 2 lights = about 50% - 25%, and 1 light = about 25% - 0%.
11. How do I turn my Enerpak Vault ON and OFF?
A: Simply, press the power button on the front of the Enerpak to turn it ON. The Enerpak will automatically turn OFF after 25 seconds of non-use.
12. What do the USB ports 1A and 2.1A mean?
A: The numbers “1A” and “2.1A” above the USB ports refer to Amps. The 1A port is used for charging smart-phones and iPods and MP3’s. The 2.1A port is meant to charge larger devices like tablets and e-readers.
13. I need more help with my Enerpak!
A: If you do not see the answer you are looking for here. We also have a general FAQ section which might help answer your question, or you can go to our technical support page to ask a specific question.