Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $79.95
Recharge Your Products
Up to 7X's
Not to sound Extreme but this (14,000mAh) battery can recharge even the most powerful devices multiple times. The Extreme is built to keep dispensing power long after most other batteries have simply dried up.
Two Charging Ports Doubles Charging Efficiency
Designed with two USB charging ports, the Extreme can charge two products at the same time! That means up to a 50% less wait time to charge your products. Plus, now you never have to worry about juggling precious USB charging ports again.
The Enerpak Extreme isn’t just “made” it’s engineered to be a finely tuned energy supply that helps you live a better life. In fact, we make sure every component of the Enerpak Extreme is the best it can be so you’ll have long-lasting power! Learn more about what’s inside a Enerpak Extreme and what makes it so great here!
Learn More About Our Batteries
Take the Extreme With You!
Like all our Enerpaks, the Extreme is built to be portable. Take it with you on a trip, leave it in the car, or put it in a backpack, the Extreme is ready to go whenever you need it. Plus, with its huge power capacity, the Extreme is great for extended trips.
Easy to Use: Single
The Aero battery case features an ultra-thin seamless integration which allows syncing and charging without having to remove the case. Also, the Aero for iPhone 5S/5 is perfectly designed for easy access to all buttons and controls on the phone.
Battery Capacity: 14000mAh
Battery Type: Lithium-Polymer
Smartphone Output: 5V/1.0A
Tablet Output: 5V/2.1A
Product Dimensions: 4.9X2.9X.08 inches
Weight: 10.7 ounces
Lifetime Cycles: Up to 500 Cycles
Output: 5V/1A Charging
Built to Last
We use only the finest designs, materials, and people when creating our batteries to ensure 100% reliability from anything we produce. That's why we gladly offer a 1 year warranty on all of our product to ensure our products stand up to the tests our customers put them to.
- 1. How many times can this device charge my iPhone?
- A: Because each generation of iPhone has a different battery capacity charging results from the Enerpak Extreme can vary. However, iPhone 4 users can generally expect about six full charges while iPhone 5 users should expect about five.
- 2. Can I use this device to charge other, various devices?
- A: Yes, the Enerpak Extreme is uNuversal, meaning you can use the Extreme to charge any devices that use a micro-USB port to charge!
- 3. I left my Enerpak in the car for a few hours, and when I returned the Enerpak was very hot, does this adversely affect the battery inside?
- A: We recommended that the Enerpak Extreme is always kept in a cool location for a couple of reasons. One, heat will degrade the battery. Two, such a hot case could hurt you.
- 4. How many charging cycles does the Enerpak Extreme have?
- A: The uNu Enerpak Extreme generally yields 500 charging cycles in its lifetime.