Immense Battery Life
Packed solid with power, the Extreme’s 14000mAh battery can charge your favorite products over and over on a single charge! The Extreme yields power that other batteries simply can’t match including, being able to charge an iPhone 5 up to 7X!
Dual Port Charging with 2.1A Output
Intelligently designed with two ports, the Extreme doubles battery charging efficiency. Equipped with a 1.0A port for smart-phones and small devices, and a 2.1A port for tablets and larger electronics, the Extreme can charge quicker and more reliably than almost any other battery.
The Power of "uNuversal"
Like all uNu products, the Extreme is dedicated to getting you charged and ready to go. Therefore, the Extreme is equipped with several dedicated charging tips to cover all of your most popular electronic products.
The Extreme is packed full of great features including, an integrated flashlight for night-time use, LED power-indicator display to show remaining power levels, and a multi-port charging interface for efficient charging. Overall, the Extreme is one smart battery.
Using a lithium polymer compound, the Enerpak Extreme allows for a longer-lasting, highly-efficient, safer, and more eco-friendly battery. Also, the Enerpak Extreme employs a newly created battery technology and circuitry design which grants better throughput and power conversion than traditional USB batteries.
- Great Product
- posted by Steven McCormick on 6/12/13
- I really like the Enerpak Extreme. It packs a ton of power. I got it a couple days ago and I have not needed to re-charge it yet, even though I have used it for several products already. I like the two-port charging ability and also the flashlight, its basic, but it can help when traveling.
1. How many times can this device charge my iPhone?
A: Because each generation of iPhone has a different battery capacity charging results from the Enerpak Extreme can vary. However, iPhone 4 users can generally expect about six full charges while iPhone 5 users should expect about five.
2. Can I use this device to charge other, various devices?
A: Yes, the Enerpak Extreme is uNuversal, meaning you can use the Extreme to charge any devices that use a micro-USB port to charge!
3. I left my Enerpak in the car for a few hours, and when I returned the Enerpak was very hot, does this adversely affect the battery inside?
A: We recommended that the Enerpak is always kept in a cool location for a couple of reasons. One, heat will degrade the battery. Two, such a hot case could hurt you.
4. How many charging cycles does the Enerpak Extreme have?
A: The uNu Enerpak Extreme generally yields 500 charging cycles in its lifetime.
5. Can I use my own charging cables?
A: Yes, you can use your own charging cables, this way you can charge additional products like the iPhone 5. Please make sure the cables you use are in good condition.
6. Is the warranty for this product similar to the warranty on the phone cases?
A: All products sold by uNu Electronics are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty. For more information on our warranty please click here.
7. What is special about this particular Enerpak?
A: The Enerpak Extreme has the ability to charge multiple products at once. The Extreme can charge both a smartphone and a tablet simultaneously. The 14,000mAh is the most powerful of all the uNu products, perfect for heavy-users and extended trips.
8. What can I do to get the most out of my battery?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the Enerpak by itself overnight before using the product for the first time and keeping the Enerpak out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your Enerpak click here.
9. How do I charge my Enerpak?
A: Use the included micro-USB cable and attach the micro-USB (the smaller end) end into the Enerpak where it says “IN”. Plug the other end of the cable into an available USB port either on a computer or USB wall charger. If done properly an LED display will appear next to the power button on the front of the Enerpak and will begin flashing. If there is only one light flashing, the Enerpak is empty, if there are three lights the Enerpak is full.
10. How do I know if my Enerpak Extreme has power?
A: PRESS the power button on the side of the Enerpak once. A LED display will appear. The number of lights shown indicates the amount of charge left in the battery. 3 lights =100% - 66%, 2 lights = about 65% - 33%, 1 solid light = about 32% - 2%, and 1 light flashing = about 1%.
11. How do I turn my Enerpak Extreme ON and OFF?
A: Simply, press the power button on the side of the Enerpak to turn it ON. The Enerpak will automatically turn OFF after 25 seconds of non-use.
12. What's the difference between the Tablet and Smartphone Charging Ports?
A: The two ports have different power outputs. The Smartphone output port has a 5V/1A output used for charging smart-phones, iPods and MP3’s. The Tablet port has a 5V/2.1A output to charge larger devices like tablets and e-readers.
13. I need more help with my Enerpak!
A: If you do not see the answer you are looking for here. We also have a general FAQ section which might help answer your question, or you can go to our technical support page to ask a specific question.