Expanding Your Galaxy
The powerfully deceptive 3600mAh battery of the DX-S6 doubles the useage time for the Galaxy S6, bringing you more talking, texting, and browsing.
Specially designed with a durable frame to protect the phone and a raised lip that surrounds the screen, consider your S6 safe from the perils of life.
The DX-S6 battery case is fully compatible with Samsung’s Quick-charge Technology. Simply plug the case into Samsung’s charging adaptor (not included) and charge at lightning-quick speeds.
Now you never need to remove the case. Easily transfer data and recharge with a simple micro-USB connection to the computer.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer
Micro Input: DC 5V/2.1 (MAX)
Product Dimension: 155 x 75 x 14 mm
Product Weight: 6.4 oz.
Charging Time: Approx 4-5 Hours
Input Interface: Micro USB
Charging Cable: Micro USB
- 1. What makes the DX-S6 so great?
- A: The newest addition to the exceptionally popular DX Series line, the DX-S6 is the result of four generations of iPhone engineering and design combined into a single case. We have taken all the best parts of the DX-3, DX-4, and DX-5 (all top sellers on Amazon) and have created a perfect blend of power, protection, and appealing design. With an extra-large battery cell while still keeping a small frame, the DX-S6 is the new standard in Galaxy S6 battery case design.
- 2. Why Does this case work for the Samsung S5? What about the S4?
- A: The new DX-S6 does not work for the Samsung S5or the Samsung S4. It only works for the Samsung S6.
- 3. How much battery life can this case provide?
- A: The DX-S6 has a battery capacity of 3,6oomAh which approximately yields another 100%-115% power to the Samsung S6.
- 4. How do I turn the case ON and OFF?
- A: The DX-6 uses an ON/OFF button which is located on the back of the case next to the LED battery life indicator display. Simply PRESS and HOLD the button for 2 seconds to turn the case ON or OFF.
- 5. What are the LED lights on the back of the case used for?
- A: The LED lights on the back of the case indicate how much battery is left in the battery case when in use and in charging.
- 6. My DX battery case doesn’t charge my phone fully as advertised?
- ADue to high consumption of battery life of specific users, our cases might only be able to charge up to 90% of the battery. The age of the battery is also another factor which might cause the battery case not to be able to charge the phone fully to 100%, this is a common occurrence among heavy usage consumers. We recommend reading our blog for tips on maintenance and preventive care to ensure you’re getting the most out of your case.
- 7. What is the best way to get the most out of my battery case?
- A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the case by itself overnight before using the product for the first time, turning on the case only after the internal battery of the iPhone gets low and keeping the battery case out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your battery case click here.
- 8. Does the DX-6 support sync charging and syncing through the case itself?
- A: Like all uNu products, the DX-S6 does allow charging and syncing through the case. Users will be able to use the included micro-USB cable to connect the DX-S6 to a computer so that they may charge and sync the Samsung S6.
- We hope this trick helps with your issue.