uNu DX Protective iPhone 5S Battery Case (iPhone 5 Battery Case)
uNu’s DX Protective iPhone 5S Battery Case (iPhone 5 Battery Case) is the successor of its No.1 selling iPhone 4 / 4S battery cases on Amazon.com. Designed to be more than just a battery case, uNu’s new DX case features unbridled power wrapped within a refined frame, which brings power and protection to a new level.
The ergonomic yet sleek style with a minimal of 15mm thickness allows the DX case to comfortably protect while still emanating the iPhones original design. Coupled with the included bonus screen protector, and protective lip that goes above the screen, the protection offered by the New DX case will never be compromised.
Advanced Battery Technology
The new DX features a powerful 2300mAh battery core, which provides the iPhone 5S/5 the true 100% battery boost (equals to an additional 10 hours talk time). Plus its charging circuit is redesigned and optimized to charge your iPhone 5S/5 at 1A / 5W speed, which doubles the speed of its predecessor.
Lightning Technology to MicroUSB
The new DX fully supports charging and synchronization of the iPhone 5S/5 through the case and transform the lightning port on the iPhone 5S/5 to a commonly deployed standard micro-USB port located on the DX case, which will effectively relieve the pain of lacking lightning charging cables and docking accessories.
MFI Certified Reliability
Like every product designed by uNu, each product is extensively and thoroughly designed and tested to ensure 100% satisfaction. The DX case will be sure to pass the Apple's "Made for iPhone" testing and certification process and ensure it to be the most reliable battery cases for your iPhone 5S/5.
Battery Capacity: 2300mAh
1 x DX Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5S/5
- Funcions as advertised
- posted by Charles on 11/8/13
- I got the matte black case and the finish of it is sleek. I like how it has a function button where you can turn the battery on and off. The phone is flush with the case itself which makes it fit perfectly in the case.The only downside is that the phone becomes a tad bulky, but you have to expect that when you have a large volume mah battery in the case. The gap in the seams are almost even everywhere. The top of the case fits snuggly with a nice click on the bottom part of the case even without the phone in the case.I would have like this case to have a physical button to turn it on and off, but its not a deal breaker. Oh and another plus is the pass through USB sync and charge, whereas some other cases do not have this feature.
- Works Great
- posted by Eric on 9/13/13
- This device works great for my iphone5 as long as it is fully charged the battery pack usually at 1% it will recharge my phone to 100%
1. What makes the DX-5 so great?
A: The newest addition to the exceptionally popular DX Series line, the DX-5 is the result of three generations of iPhone engineering and design combined into a single case. We have taken all the best parts of the DX-3 and DX-4 (both top sellers on Amazon) and have created a perfect blend of power, protection, and appealing design. With an extra large battery cell while still keeping a small frame, the DX-5 is the new standard in iPhone 5S/5 battery case design.
2. Does this case work for the iPhone 5/5S? What about the 4/4s?
A: The new DX-5 works for both the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S. If you are interested in iPhone 4 products click here.
3. Can I replace the top piece of the case if it is lost or broken?
A: Yes, additional parts can be purchased on our website in the add-on section.
4. How much battery life can this case provide?
A: The DX-5 has a battery capacity of 2300mAh which approximately yields another 100%-110% power to the iPhone 5S/5.
5. How do I turn the case ON and OFF?
A: The DX-5 uses an ON/OFF button which is located on the back of the case next to the LED battery life indicator display. Simply PRESS and HOLD the button for 3 seconds to turn the case ON or OFF.
6. What is the LED light on the back of the case used for?
A: The LED light on the back of the case serves a couple purposes. First, when charging the LED will flash red to notify you that it is being charged. Once the charge reaches 100% the LED will flash blue. The LED also can display how much battery life is left inside the case.
7. My DX battery case doesn’t charge my phone fully as advertised?
A: Due to high consumption of battery life of specific users, our cases might only be able to charge up to 90% of the battery. The age of the battery is also another factor which might cause the battery case not to be able to charge the phone fully to 100%, this is a common occurrence among heavy usage consumers. We recommend reading our blog for tips on maintenance and preventive care to ensure you’re getting the most out of your case.
8. What is the best way to get the most out of my battery case?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the case by itself overnight before using the product for the first time, turning on the case only after the internal battery of the iPhone gets low and keeping the battery case out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your battery case click here.
9. Does the DX-5 support sync charging and syncing through the case itself?
A: Like all uNu products, the DX-5 does allow charging and syncing through the case. Users will be able to use the included micro-USB cable to connect the DX-5 to a computer so that they may charge and sync the iPhone 5S/5.
10. Does the DX affect the iPhone’s camera, phone signal or speakers?
A: The DX-5 is designed to work with all the original features of the iPhone 5S/5.
11. I need more help with my case!
A: If you do not see the answer you are looking for here. We also have a general FAQ section which might help answer your question, or you can go to our technical support page to ask a specific question.