Enjoy reliable power and protection with a size and style that was designed for you. The DX-FREE features a vibrant set of color options that accentuate the natural look and feel of the iPhone 6/6s.
Our Thinnest Ever
No one wants added bulk, that’s why the DX-FREE is the slimmest battery case we have ever made. Measuring only 12.9mm from screen to back-plate, the DX-FREE is made to be as portable as you are.
Power That Counts
Featuring a 2400mAh battery core, the DX-FREE can double the power of your iPhone 6/6s. That’s 2X the calling, texting, browsing, and doing!
With a quick slide and snap your DX-FREE is ready to power and protect your iPhone 6/6s. The convenient two-piece bumper system makes it easier than ever to install the battery case.
Locked and Ready
Reliable protection is now just a snap away with our secure-lock design. By adding a whole series of snap-locks, the two-piece bumper design will keep your case together when you need it most.
The stylish, yet pratical design of the DX-FREE features a minimized form-factor that still provides all the power and protection you need from a battery case.
Powering the iPhone 6/6s
The integrated lithium-polymer batteries of the DX-FREE provide provide enough power to double the battery life of the iPhone 6/6s.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer
Dimensions: 152.7 x 70.9 x 13.9 (mm)
Weight: 3.2 ounces
Charging Time: Approx 4-5 hours
Charging Cable: Micro USB
Built to Last
We use only the finest designs, materials, and people when creating our cases to ensure 100% reliability, that’s why we gladly offer a 1-year warranty on all of our products to ensure our designs stand up to the tests our customers put them to.
- 1. What makes the DX-Free so great?
- A: The newest addition to the exceptionally popular DX Series line, the DX-Free is the result of four generations of iPhone engineering and design combined into a single case. We have taken all the best parts of the DX-3, DX-4, and DX-5 (all top sellers on Amazon) and have created a perfect blend of power, protection, and appealing design. With an extra-large battery cell while still keeping a small frame, the DX-Free is the new standard in iPhone 6/6s battery case design.
- 2. Does this case work for the iPhone 5/5S? What about the 4/4s?
- A: The new DX-Free does not work for the iPhone 5/5s or the iPhone 4. It only works for the iPhone 6/6s. If you are interested in iPhone 4 and iPhone 5/5s products please see "Battery Cases".
- 3. Can I replace the bumper of the case if it is lost or broken?
- A: Yes, additional parts can be purchased on our website in the add-on section.
- 4. How much battery life can this case provide?
- A: The DX-Free has a battery capacity of 2,400mAh which approximately yields another 100% power to the iPhone 6.
- 5. How do I turn the case ON and OFF?
- A: The DX-Free uses an ON/OFF button which is located on the back of the case below the LED battery life indicator display. Simply PRESS and HOLD the button for 2 seconds to turn the case ON or OFF.
- 6. What is the LED light on the back of the case used for?
- A: The LED light on the back of the case serves a couple purposes. First, when charging the LED will flash red to notify you that it is being charged. Once the charge reaches 100% the LED will flash blue. The LED also can display how much battery life is left inside the case.
- 7. My DX battery case doesn’t charge my phone fully as advertised?
- A: Due to high consumption of battery life of specific users, our cases might only be able to charge up to 90% of the battery. The age of the battery is also another factor which might cause the battery case not to be able to charge the phone fully to 100%, this is a common occurrence among heavy usage consumers. We recommend reading our blog for tips on maintenance and preventive care to ensure you’re getting the most out of your case.
- 8. What is the best way to get the most out of my battery case?
- A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the case by itself overnight before using the product for the first time, turning on the case only after the internal battery of the iPhone gets low and keeping the battery case out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your battery case click here.
- 9. Does the DX-Free support sync charging and syncing through the case itself?
- A: Like all uNu products, the DX-Free does allow charging and syncing through the case. Users will be able to use the included micro-USB cable to connect the DX-Free to a computer so that they may charge and sync the iPhone 6/6s.
- 10. Does the DX affect the iPhone’s camera, phone signal or speakers?
- A: The DX-Free is designed to work with all the original features of the iPhone 6/6s.
- 11. My case got stuck because I use an invisible body armor on the back of my phone, what can I do?
- 1. The DX case has a relatively large headphone jack opening, so it should fit a slim sized stick or pen. 2. Find a pen that can fit inside the opening, wrap it with tissue paper (preventing scratches when removing the phone from case). 3. Dip the slim pen inside the headphone jack opening, and push the phone outwards from the casing. 4. Now you should be able to remove the unit easily.
- We hope this trick helps with your issue.
- Please also note that DX-Free is designed and engineered to fit iPhone 6/6s precisely, plus it features a premium rubberized coating. Therefore, some post applied back protective film (especially the thick scratch-proof ones) will make the fit to the DX case extremely tight, thus creating making it difficult to remove.