UNU “Customer Appreciation” Program Terms & Conditions
The UNU “Customer Appreciation” Program is a voluntary program which is subject to these terms and conditions. Upon entering this program you may be eligible to receive free products at no cost when all rules and obligations have been followed which are set forth in the following terms and conditions sections below.
NOTE: Limit 1 Enerpak Tube per Customer. To qualify for the program, you must have purchased an UNU Enerpak Tube from UNU’s official website and submit a valid Amazon review based on your experience with the product you purchased and in your review it must clearly states “I have joined UNU’s Free giveaway program and provide my unbiased review”.
Terms and Conditions
By participating in this program you agree to all terms and conditions set forth herein as well as any additional terms and conditions contained on the website. In case of any conflict the terms and conditions listed below shall prevail in regards to the “Customer Appreciation” Program.
1. To be accepted into the program participants must be a U.S. resident with a valid U.S shipping address.
2. All applicants must have a valid, working Amazon.com account (U.S server).
3. The program is open to citizens and residents of the US only and void where prohibited.
4. By entering this program, participants acknowledge that all reviews made publically or privately are done of their own and are unbiased of their experience with the product.
5. By entering this program, all participants attest that their reviews are original works and in no way infringe on any copyright laws. Copying reviews or any other “work” is strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate termination from the program.
6. All members admit that the products are for testing only and will state that the products are FREE TESTING SAMPLES in any reviews they post publically or privately.
7. To comply with regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention as part of every review public or private: 1. The product was received for free. 2. I was not required to write a positive review. Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
8. By submitting an application you attest that you are the owner of the review which will be made.
9. If UNU deems that a component of the application does not meet the criteria set forth within these terms and conditions, UNU reserves the right to deny entry into the U-Try Program.
10. The program is limited to one account per person.
11. The promotion is non-transferable to any other individual or business.
12. UNU reserves the right to limit quantities of available “FREE” items and/or entries into the program
13. UNU reserves the right to withdraw or amend the program at any time with or without a reason.
14. To qualify for the program, each submission must have completed the following steps.
15. UNU is not responsible, and will not accept liability , for any claims that are misdirected, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, or late.
16. UNU will not accept hand-delivery of any submissions.
17. Provided all terms and conditions have been met. Participants will receive confirmation of successful entry into the program by UNU within thirty (30) days of the date UNU receives an electronic submission. Test products will be sent within sixty (60) business days.
18. Requests for test products will not be accepted past the posted closing date.
19. These terms and conditions will be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California unless the parties involved lead to the application of another jurisdiction’s laws.
20. This promotion is valid for participants 18 and older.
21. Each participant is allowed only one (1) entry to this promotion.
22. Products available in the program will be clearly listed on the U-TRY landing page. No substitutions or replacements will be made unless deemed necessary by UNU. Quantities limited.
23. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the subscriber fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her membership shall be deemed to have been forfeited and uNu shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the member in any way.
24. By entering this program each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the program.
25. UNU reserves the right to disqualify any member at any time, for any reason, with the exception of clause 27.
26. By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless uNu, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the program.
27. UNU reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
28. All reviews whether positive or negative will be held in equal light. Negative reviews will not constitute grounds for dismissal unless it is determined that the aforementioned reviews violate any of the previous terms and conditions, or are determined to be hateful, or uninformative in nature.
29. Any person using fraudulent information “spams”, or abuses the promotion shall be disqualified and will be subject to the laws and regulations of California.
30. UNU does reserve the right to enforce a pre-paid policy for the program in the future if deemed necessary.