Equipped with our advanced 3000mAh Lithium-Polymer battery, the Aero has enough power to double the battery capacity of the iPhone 6/6s, providing additional 18 hours of talk time, and 313 hours of standby time.
Wireless Charging Technology
The advanced second generation of Aero charging technology enables full-speed wireless charging for the iPhone 6/6s. Never worry about cables connected to your phone again.
The all-new one-piece design featuring both a hardened polycarbonate back-plate and softened TPU framing, keeps the iPhone fully protected while still providing easy installation.
The Aero is the perfect iPhone accessory that provides potent power and complete protection. Slim and stylish, the Aero is made to enhance your iPhone experience.
Safe and Secure
Built with two layers of protection, the Aero features a soft frame to protect against bumps and a hardened body to provide support and security.
Powerful Yet Thin
Don't be fooled by its size. Using advanced wireless technology and an elegant design the Aero packs plenty of power, yet measures just 0.6 inches in depth.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer
Micro Input: DC 5V/2A (MAX)
Wireless Input: 5V/2A (MAX)
Product Dimension: 138 x 63.8 x 15.3 mm
Product Weight: 70.2g
Charging Time: Approx 4 - 5 Hours
Input Interface: Micro USB
Charging Cable: Micro USB
- 1. What’s What makes the Aero 6 so great?
- A: The Aero 6 represents the newest innovations in charging technology from uNu. The powerful 3000mAh internal battery has enough power to virtually double the lifetime of your phone while the innovative wireless charging pad makes charging easier than ever.
- 2. How is the Aero wireless? How does it work?
- A: The Aero uses a system called “conductive charging” which allows an energy source (the charging mat) to directly connect to the battery case via contacts built into the case. This charging technology removes the need for the phone to directly connect to a cable. If you want to learn more about Aero wireless, click here.
- 3. Does this case work for the iPhone 6/6s?
- A: The new Aero works for both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s. We also have a version for the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- 4. Can I replace the top piece of the case if it is lost or broken?
- A: Yes, additional parts can be purchased on our website in the add-on section.
- 5. How much battery life can this case provide?
- A: The Aero has a battery capacity of 3000mAh which approximately yields another 85%-100% power to the iPhone 6/6s.
- 6. How do I turn the case ON and OFF?
- A: The Aero uses an ON/OFF button which is located on the back of the case next to the LED battery life indicator display. Simply PRESS and HOLD the button for 3 seconds to turn the case ON or OFF.
- 7. What are the LED lights on the back of the case used for?
- A: The LED lights on the back of the case serve a couple purposes. First, when charging, the LED’s will light up to notify you that the case is being charged. Each different color LED light also represents about how much battery life that is left inside the case.
- 8. My Aero battery case doesn’t charge my phone fully as advertised?
- A: Due to high consumption of battery life of specific users, our cases might only be able to charge up to 85% of the battery. The age of the battery is also another factor which might cause the battery case not to be able to charge the phone fully to 100%, this is a common occurrence among heavy usage consumers. We recommend reading our blog for tips on maintenance and preventive care to ensure you’re getting the most out of your case.
- 9. What is the best way to get the most out of my battery case?
- A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the case by itself overnight before using the product for the first time, turning on the case only after the internal battery of the iPhone gets low and keeping the battery case out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your battery case click here.
- 10. Does the Aero support sync charging and syncing through the case itself?
- A: Like all uNu products, the Aero does allow charging and syncing through the case. Users will be able to use the included micro-USB cable to connect the Aero to a computer so that they may charge and sync the iPhone 6/6s.
- 11. Does the Aero affect the iPhone’s camera, phone signal or speakers?
- A: The Aero is designed to work with all the original features of the iPhone 6/6s.
- We hope this trick helps with your issue.